Even at those times of modern communication tools such as Slack, etc., we still do most of our talking via emails. In this case, we must be consistent and we must keep it simple. As Mr. Exupéry said: „Perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away.“ Thats why our email signature contains only the needed informations and that’s it.
How to add signature to the Outlook
- Select a signature and copy it all (Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C)
- Open Outlook and create a new message (Ctrl+N)
- Toolbar – Signatures – Select signatures
- New – Enter the name (HOPI XY)
- Paste signature template (Ctrl+V) – edit contact details – hit save button